RJ45, CAT5E, CAT6A, CAT7 Ethernet cables
APTEK manufactures connectors up to the IEC international standard. This product is well equipped and ensured a longer functional life. With competitive price, our custom cable assemblies has been more popular which also makes APTEK to be more competitive.
APTEK was founded in 2009, which is located in Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China.
APTEK is focus on development and manufacturing in industrial cable connectors for more than 9 years. We have high efficient production line for cable cutting, soldering, crimping, plastic injection molding, testing and manual assembly allow products to be manufactured in both large volume and small customized lots while maintaining a favorable cost and quality level.
1. Bussiness Type: Manufacturer
2. Factory Address: No.21 TiYu Road, Shangxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China (528416)
3. Product Types:
As a professional industrial connector manufacturer, APTEK has wide range of metric circular connectors and cable assembly that fit almost any standard sensor or actuator application and includes features such as accurate IP ratings.
4. Product Features:
1) Connector Series: M8
2) Locking type: Fix screw
3) Mounting type: Straight / Right angled
4) Standard: IEC 61076-2-104
5) Connector overmold: TPE/ TPU
6) Coupling nut/screw: Brass with nickel plated
7) Locking Design: Anti-Vibration
- Efficient actions to all the instructions from our customers
- Scientific quality management for high quality products from us.
- Accurate cost control for the reasonable price
Preproduction samples will be available before production
First Product Inspection
Container loading Inspection
The industrial connector products have been widely used in various fields: Food and beverage process industry, Chemical process, wood process, medical systems, network communication, rail transit, marine & ship engineering, packaging and packing machine, test and measurement equipment, LED lighting…
1. Specification/Requirement from the customers
2. Technical feasibility analysis
3. Details discussion with the customers for solution: We will work out the cost optimization with details for options which would be easlier for our clients to consider about the cost level.
4.Product design based on the scheme: We provide the technical drawings for our clients' approval and allow multiple changes until finally agreed by the clients.
5.Prototype manufacturing for approval
6.Sample on proecess: We offer free samples for our long-term cooperation customers.
7.Planning of individual production
8.Mass production be launched
9.Conducting customer-specific testing
11.Quality Control: We have been following the stringent QC system to prevent the defects from every process and also 100% testing on the finish products before packing.
12. After Sales: We follow up the comments from the marketing and keep improving our products with better performance.